Fundraising opportunities and ideas are vast as is the groups that fund raise for us. Fundraising activities range from simple things like bake sells to more complex things like Golf Tournaments, and everything in between.
Ideas for Individual Fundraising:
- Individuals can fundraise on their own through online fundraising opportunities through our Peer to Peer Fundraising Program.
- Individuals involved in civic organizations, faith based institutions, etc. come together as a collective group and are important part of our efforts to grant more wishes (i.e. Motorcycle Poker Runs, Golf Tournaments, Sporting Events, etc.) through our Adopt-A-Wish® Program and through an External Event.
Ideas for Corporate Fundraising:
- Companies can get involved through specific fundraising programs determined by and catered to their company.
- Companies can participate in our Adopt-A-Wish Program and adopt the wish of a child with a life-threatening medical condition.
- Companies can participate in Matching Gift Programs
- Companies can participate in our Workplace Giving Program
- Blue Jean/Casual Day at the office
Ideas for Kids and College Students
- Schools and colleges get involved and raise money to grant wishes in some of the most creative ways. We have seen everything from dress up day to festivals, sporting events, pep rallies, car washes, pancake breakfasts, chili cook offs, etc.
It doesn't matter how you do it but when you pull together a community of people to help grant wishes EVERYONE becomes a part of that wish!